Apply Now with Three Steps
Sign Up for Connect2First
Enroll in ACP
Contact Connect2First with your Application ID
Contact Us at
What is it?
A program designated by the Federal Communications Commission to help low-income households pay for broadband service and internet connected devices. The benefit provides a discount of up to $30 per month for eligible households.
Who can get it?
An eligible household must meet at least one of the following criteria: https://acpbenefit.org/do-i-qualify/
- Has an income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Participates in certain government assistance programs: SNAP, WIC, SSI, Medicaid or other programs
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Participates in the Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch or Breakfast Program
- Received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
- If you or your child or dependent already receives a Lifeline benefit
What do you get?
If your household is eligible, you can receive:
- Up to $30 per month discount on your internet service
- Up to $75 per month discount if your household is on qualifying Tribal lands https://acpbenefit.org/do-i-qualify/enhanced-tribal-benefit/
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet or desktop computer(with a co-payment of more than $10 but less than $50)
The Affordable Connectivity Program is limited to one monthly service discount and one device discount per household.
For more information, see the Affordable Connectivity Program Consumer FAQ.