PaySite kiosks provide customers – especially those who pay with cash –with another convenient way to pay for their internet and phone service.
Kiosks allow customers to pay with cash, check, debit and credit card (Visa, MasterCard and Discover) by using the touch screen and following the on-screen and spoken instructions. The automated system has both English and Spanish instructions. The fee to use a PaySite kiosk is $1.50 for cash or check payments and $3 for debit or credit card payments.
Customers receive a receipt for every transaction. It includes: date and time of transaction, kiosk location, amount paid, method of payment, member account number, PaySite fee and PaySite transaction number. Payments made at PaySite kiosks are posted to the account the same day and usually within 30 minutes.
Customers can find the closest PaySite kiosk and its hours of operation by using the company's website. Below is a list of PaySite kiosks located in or near Connect2First's service area:
- CJ's Food Mart at 7404 Batesville Pike in Jacksonville
- The Country Store at 6699 Heber Springs Road N. in Drasco
- Dodge's Store at 209 W. 22nd St. in Stuttgart
- Dude's Place at 3811 Arkansas 38 in Austin
- Harps at 1515 Arkansas 5 North in Benton
- Harps at 801 N. Second St. in Cabot
- Harps at 901 Main St. in Heber Springs
- Harps at 100 S. St. Joseph St. in Morrilton
- Harps at 100 S. Knoxville, Russellville
- Harps at 2525 W. Beebe-Capps Expressway in Searcy
- Harps at 112 Houston Avenue in Perryville
- Phillips 66 Southbend at 4071 Arkansas 294 in Jacksonville